The NEW YEAR is upon us, and it’s my favorite “holiday” of the year. Not necessarily the “event” itself but what it signifies.
- Our opportunity to not only reflect upon the past, but benchmark against the future.
- The one guaranteed time we allow ourselves to dream, to re-purpose our intention, and to create the framework toward the manifestation of everything we desire.
- We forgive ourselves for our misgivings and failures, and find hope and faith, reminding ourselves that anything is possible.
- We cry a final tear for the pain in our heart, and looking forward we release anything that stands in our way.
- We give thanks for all the magnificent blessings, and send our love to those near and far.
- We breathe, finding solace if even for a moment for the marathon around the bend.
- We embrace the excitement for what is yet to come.
This reprieve is only that, a pit stop to recalibrate our GPS, fill our tanks, and lunge forward into the future.
Transitions are an inevitable aspect of this life, like the eternal motion of the ocean.
They shift but never wane, like the cycle of life. It’s time to reflect on the past as we look to the future. For me, 2014 was the year of many things, but more than anything, a hiatus from my Manual For Living work even as I broke the six-figure sales mark selling over 100,000 copies.
If you don’t have it or are searching for the best NEW YEARS Gift Ever? Well of course, you can get it here: Manual For Living! Either way, thank you for your support.
With that, I almost ready to complete the final work in the series: PURPOSE, a brief excerpt below:
Perfection is a commitment to growth, to excellence, and the never-ending quest to become the beings to which we are destined.
We are one and the same, the Yin and Yang, black and white, good and bad, for it is all one and the same in the world in which we live. Acceptance of our own self in our entirety allows us to accept the fullness of others in order that we can see the best in ourselves and the greatness in those around us. We can grow within ourselves and our communities, not by avoiding mistakes, but by embracing them. – Manual For Living: PURPOSE (Coming soon)
The 2014-2015 TOP Four Most Popular Blog Posts of all time at SethChernoff.com:
- Interesting Facts, Population Statistics, Death Statistics, Fun Facts, Random Facts
- Codependency, Enabling Behavior, Tough Love
- 10 Powerful Ways To Get Positive, Positive Thinking Techniques When Stuck In A Rut
- Don’t Give Up, Overcoming Obstacles and a True Motivational Story
In light of the past, we look to the future. May the NEW YEAR bring you the very best the world has to offer. May you not only dream, but watch as your dreams come to fruition. May you let go of anything that stands in your way, and may you allow yourself to smile, love, and enjoy the fullness of this moment.
Sending you much love…and until next year,
All my blessings,